вторник, 20 сентября 2011 г.

cat pooping on carpet::My daughter decided she was going to change the cats diet and his litter box material cat pooping on carpet

cat pooping on carpet cat pooping on carpet::My daughter decided she was going to change the cats diet and his litter box material.
He did not care for that!
And he started pooping in one particular spot outside the box.
Now this will sound weird, but it worked.
I cleaned the area then sprayed lemon scented sprays over the area.
Then from a website i found online i did the following: spread a large sheet of plastic over the area, and put tinfoil along the edges.
It workedover the next two weeks i would roll the edge back about a foot and eventually just took it away and he has never gone there again and just uses the box.
Plus it also allowed me and my daughter to play a great practical joke on my wife!
After the plastic had been up about a month, we all went clothes shopping for my daughter to go back to school.
Later that day i pulled my daughter aside and told her she needed to distract mom when we got home.
So we get home, she distracts mom and i run into the room and place the fake poop on the carpet.
She is like and me and my daughter collapse in hysterical laughter.
Man i still laugh at seeing her face when i grabbed that poop.
Good luck on the poop issue!

http://pavese-cesare-gobzikt.blogspot.com/2011/09/acadian-carpetbusiness-was-brisk-from.html acadian carpet::Business was brisk from the very beginning acadian
carpet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий